If I were a super heroine, here are some super powers I would want:
1. Power to consume any foods I want without gaining weight or damaging my health.
2. Ability to learn any language in the world in a matter of minutes.
3. Teleportation (and not like that guy from X-Men, who has to be able to see where he’s teleporting to or whatever. What’s the use of that? I just want to go from Valencia to France in a matter of seconds).
4. The ability to memorize entire books, verbatim. Top choices are the Bible, the Chronicles of Narnia, several of Brennan Manning’s books, and various Anne Lamott essays.
5. Power to disembark an international flight and look like I’m fresh off a Neutrogena commercial. (I tend to look absolutely haggard even after a 45 minute commuter flight). Although, if I obtained #3, I guess this would be a non-issue.
I realize a couple of my dream superpowers reveal my nerd status. What do yours reveal about you? Share! Discuss! What else are you doing at work, anyway?
*Btw, just realized this is my 200th post on Eeper! Yay!